The UK government has now concluded that from 12th April, Health Specialists may return to practice, so we want to reassure you that we are ready to deliver tension busting, office back massage and Health Checks safely.
If your workplace is back in operation and your staff are well enough to be back in work, we’re more than happy to visit you and boost your organisation’s feel-good factor, right when you need it!
Our risk assessments and operating procedures mean we have appropriate personal protective equipment in place and we’re ready to go.
Our Pledge to You
Our staff have the highest standards of hygiene and sanitation, so you can be assured that we continue to put the safety of your people at the forefront of everything we do.
We will carry out a full risk assessment for your location and adhere to COVID-19 guidelines produced by the government and industry leading bodies (the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) and the Guild of Holistic Therapists (GHT)).
Our Health Specialists will…
- Check they are in good health before your staff arrive for treatment.
- Wash their hands or use hand sanitiser before each attendee (we’re happy to wear gloves but research from the WHO suggests that thorough hand washing and abstaining from face touching are more effective outside of a clinical setting – we don’t do anything that involves piercing the skin!).
- Follow guidelines on the use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- For massage – Will use their specially designed massage chair, so the client is facing away from them (confirmed to minimise any risk of transmission) and will work over clothing only.
- Avoid close contact with the client’s head, face and hands.
- Disinfect non-porous materials, e.g. massage chair, before and after every person.
- Avoid the use of porous materials e.g. towels.
- Replace all disposable materials between clients.
- Ventilate the treatment room as well as possible.
- Disinfect regularly touched points (door handles, light switches etc.) between clients
- Change their tunic/top/apron as needed.
- Maintain social distancing before and after the treatment.
Attendees will be asked to…
- When booking their slot, check themselves against our pre-screening checklist
- Contact us and re-schedule if they have any symptoms of COVID-19, or if any person in their household is self-isolating (we would expect that your policies mean they would not be in work in any case).
- Use hand sanitiser upon arrival.
- Upon arrival for their treatment, complete a short health consultation form.
- Ensure social distancing before and after the treatment.
- Use their own PPE as set out for their workplace (there is no requirement for the client to wear any additional protection such as a mask or face covering, when the therapist is wearing a visor).
We’d love to help with your specific needs and challenges, so why not drop us a line?
We Offer More than Massage and Health Checks!
Why not take a look at our other services too, many of which can be delivered safely either in person or remotely.
Healthy Best Wishes – The Boost Wellbeing Team