What We Do
When they are happy and healthy you experience them at their greatest. We believe that it’s possible for every person to get a “buzz” from coming to work. We help you create that atmosphere!
“Boost Wellbeing/Hands On Health UK were incredibly supportive with a pilot project we ran here. In addition to this, they have worked with Brain Injury clients at our National Annual conference and I have heard first hand from clients who participated how approachable, professional and understanding the team were in relation to the client’s needs and difficulties. I can recommend.“
– M. Tansley-Thomas, Services Manager, Headway – The Brain Injury Association –
We are experts in Corporate Wellbeing, Resilience and Stress Management. Our occupational health programmes support your people’s physical AND mental health.
Our services are designed to fit seamlessly into your organisation in a way that suits you best.
Our Workplace Wellbeing Services
All our staff are qualified health professionals. They are vetted, are fully insured and are chosen for their knowledge of health and stress management, combined with a positive attitude, vibrant personality and good presentation skills.
– We’re not just trainers –
- Each of our resilience experts hold one (or more) of the following distinctions; Qualified Psychotherapist, Counsellor or Psychologist.
- Each of our exercise specialists is qualified in one or more of the following; Physiotherapist, Exercise Physiologist or Corrective Exercise Specialist – Each of which is equivalent degree-level or a postgraduate qualification.
You can be assured of the highest levels of quality, training and experience and depth of knowledge that means we can be reactive and flexible to the needs of each group.
• No set up fees • Free advice & support • No minimum contract • Zero risk
“The trainers were obviously knowledgeable and the session was well paced, despite the tight time-frame, the material provided was clear and instructive.”
– Delegate at Domestic and General –